Dell'Arte International COVID Policies & Procedures
We are excited to welcome you back to the Carlo Theater. As of February 15th 2022, our audience policy requires a complete COVID-19 vaccination (Booster are not required) by the date of attendance and you will have to wear a mask for access to the facility, theaters, and outdoor area. Dell'Arte recommends that audience members get a negative Covid-19 test prior to arrival and their booster if able, but it is not required.
Ticket purchasers are responsible for informing and providing this Audience Policy to their guests or other attendees for whom they are providing tickets. Anyone not abiding by these health and safety protocols may be denied entry or asked to leave the facility.
We recognize that public health guidelines may change in the coming months and ask for your patience as we make any necessary safety adjustments. All policies are subject to change at Dell’Arte’s sole discretion and without notice.
Learn more below about approved vaccines,and proof of COVID-19 vaccination(Booster are not required) for entry. We will accept Smart Health Cards for fast entry!
Get your digital Smart Health Card here: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
Face masks will be required at all times, including while watching a performance in our theaters, with some exceptions of actively eating and drinking.
Dell’Arte International staff and artists are subject to a mandatory vaccination policy.
Performers will be tested frequently and unmasked during each performance.
Ticket Policy: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 within 14 days of your visit, or have been instructed to self-isolate within the last ten days, we ask that you stay home and contact us, when possible, to discuss ticket refund or exchange options. Click here!
Thank you so much. We can't wait to welcome you back Dell’Arte International!
As part of the entry requirements for performances at the Carlo Theater, including outdoor theater, attendees must provide valid proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccine (Booster are not required) authorized for emergency use or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), any COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the World Health Organization (WHO). A complete vaccination means having received a final FDA or WHO vaccination dose at least 14 days before the performance date.
All other COVID-19 vaccines, including Sputnik V, Sputnik Light, and Sinopharm-WIBP are not acceptable.
- Face masks will be required at all times, including while watching a performance in our venues.
- Exceptions will be made to this requirement while actively eating and drinking. Masks must be reapplied as soon as food and beverages are consumed.
Face masks must meet the following requirements:
- Cloth, surgical/3-ply, KN95, and N95 masks are permitted.
- Cloth face coverings should be made of tightly-woven fabric and ideally composed of two or three layers of material. They may not be made of lace or similarly open or web-like material. Cloth masks must fit snugly around the nose and chin to prevent air leakage; a nose wire may help achieve a close seal.
- Face shields can be used in addition to face coverings but are not an acceptable alternative to face coverings.
- Gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings with an exhalation valve are not permitted.
- Masks will be made available upon arrival if you forgot to bring one.
OUR PLANS TO PROMOTE HEALTH & SAFETY
At least once daily, high-touch areas will be thoroughly sanitized. This will include:
- Cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces and sanitizing of all bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Attendants regularly clean and sanitize restrooms.