- Dates: Announced December 2022
- Tuition & Fees: $1,620 (Regular Tuition) or $1,350 (Early Bird Tuition) plus $30 processing fee.
- Discounts: Humboldt County Residents, BIPOC & Marginalized Folx Scholarships are available!
Registration is not yet open for the Summer Intensive.
Please note: Our Summer Intensive is an enrollment process, not an application. Spots in the class fill on a first-come, first-served basis. As soon as you complete the information form and pay your tuition, your spot is secured.
Please direct any questions to our Admissions Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Study Abroad: Bali
Dates: MAY 22 - JUNE 15, 2023
Art serves the community of Bali, its religious practices, its economy and is inseparable from everyday living. This program is designed for those who want to participate in the family and ceremonial life of outstanding Balinese master teachers, during an intensive study month.
For nearly 20 years, Dell'Arte's Balinese faculty have been leading participants through a truly unique experience, authentically exploring Balinese performing arts in their homes and communities. The Dell’Arte Abroad: Bali program is like no other in terms of our long-standing relationship as a teaching collective. It is open to actors, musicians, designers, dancers, mask-makers, directors, teachers, and anyone who is interested in the Balinese culture and performing arts
- Pay Application Fee
- Introduction Letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of a valid passport
- Single or double room preference
- Travel Experience Description