We are currently accepting applications for the 2022-23 Professional Training Program!
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis up until September 28th, 2022 or until the program reaches capacity.
1. Statement of Purpose (Why Dell'Arte, and why now? To what end do you hope to apply your training?)
2. Headshot & Resume
3. Two Letters of Recommendation
4. Video or In Person Audition
- We want to see you move, breathe, speake, create and be yourself! Your audition should contain the following:
- 2 contrasting monologues of no more than 1 minute each (one in heightened/poetic language if possible)
- A song of no more than 1 minute
- a 1-2 minute piece featuring dynamic movement
- The parts can be linked together, interwoven, shown in sequence - it's up to you! Try not to think of it as a checklist, but instead take it as a provocation to be creative, showcase yourself and have fun.
- Please upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo and share the link. Please title the video with your name and "audition." Please do not include Dell'Arte's name in the title.
5. Prior to the start of classes: official copies of undergraduate transcripts, high school diploma, or equivalent
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Dell’Arte International does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender identity, national origin, physical disability, sexual preference or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs and other school administered programs.
International students who are applying for the PTP programs and who do not possess a U.S. citizenship: please be aware that admission can happen no later than July 20th, as the process to obtain the form I-20 and Non-Immigrant F-1/M-1 Status Student Visa takes, at minimum, two weeks to process and the school operates under limited business hours in the month of August.
Applications received early will receive quicker review! If Dell'Arte is the place for you, we want you here.
Please submit all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.