We are now accepting applications for the 2021-22 Professional Training Program!
We are currently in a rolling admissions deadline, which means that new applications to the program will be processed as soon as they are submitted, so long as space remains in the class.
Please submit all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Submit online Application Information Form
• A Statement of Purpose (Why Dell'Arte, and why now? To what end do you hope to apply your training? )
• 3 Letters of Recommendation
• Resume and Current Photo
• $35 Application Fee
• Video or In-Person Audition: One piece of theatre: your life story in 5 minutes. It should include 2 contrasting monologues (one in heightened/poetic language if possible), a song, and dynamic movement. Upload to vimeo or youtube and send the link. Please title the video with your name and "audition" - do not include Dell'Arte's name in the title.
• Financial Plan: foreign nationals only - a simple statement outlining your plans for paying for the program and costs of living
• prior to the start of classes: official copies of undergraduate transcripts, high school diploma, or equivalent
Please direct any questions to our Director of Admissions, Matt Chapman, at email@example.com.
Dell’Arte International does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender identity, national origin, physical disability, sexual preference or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs and other school administered programs.
International students who are applying for the PTP and MFA programs and who do not possess a U.S. citizenship: please be aware that admission can happen no later than July 20th, as the process to obtain the form I-20 and Non-Immigrant F-1/M-1 Status Student Visa takes, at minimum, two weeks to process and the school operates under limited business hours in the month of August.